Before you send out any emails, you must make sure that the intended landing page is ready and optimised. Putting it simply, a ‘call to action’ is a message that urges the visitor to do something you want…..
- Call you
- Click to read some more content
- Fill in a form
- Buy something
- Make sure that every page has a clear call to action (not just your homepage as visitors may land on other pages first).
- It is important that each page has a goal (especially the homepage).
- Make sure your visitors can see a telephone number and can easily find your address.
- Make sure you are using Google analytics and also set analytics goals.
Ugly baby syndrome
A website is like an ugly baby! If the baby belongs to someone else, it isn’t difficult to see. If the baby is yours, there is too much emotional investment to realise that there may be some issues with your creation. Every page
It is important that you look at your website and perform the ‘ugly baby’ test. Ask a third party for some advice.