With our marketing lists you can cost effectively market to hotels throughout the UK. The hotel, recreation, restaurant & food sector is a huge buyer of products and services. They also employ vast numbers of people. Email is a fantastic introductory medium but also consider offering other modes of communication to suit consumer preferences, such as SMS, social media or direct mail. All messages should promote shareability. You should also try and engage the hotels by getting them to subscribe to your newsletter.
Here are just a few ideas to get new customers in 2013:
- Send them a well worded email (making sure you focus upon conversion rates)
- Make a follow up phone call.
- Send a fax (you don’t even need a fax machine as their are plenty of online fax sending services).
- Use mailshots.
- Check out their twitter account and follow them (you may get a reciprocal follow).
- Check out their Facebook account and send them a friend request.
- Optimise your Linkedin profile and look at their Linkedin details. Most people believe that it’s too hard to make connections, and therefore use Linkedin more as a résumé site. There is so much more potential with this professional social media network.
If you get an initial enquiry via an email, your sales team can use our social data to get thorough information to assist with the sale. Above all else, make sure you have a good looking website with the correct call to actions. If you do use social media to contact prospects, make sure your Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin account looks good!
Who are our marketing lists suitable for?
- Furnishing companies
- Food products & ingredient manufacturers and dealers
- Drinks & beverage companies
- Fire protection companies
- Training companies
- Carpet suppliers
- Maintenance services
- Security firms
- Financing companies
- Debt collection agencies
- Transport & logistics companies
- Grounds maintenance companies
- Beauty products companies
- Accountants and payroll companies
- Marketing companies
- Telecom companies
- Software companies
- Online shops
- Environmental companies